The MMF has announced the panel of guest speakers set to attend the next Artist Management session of its Professional Development Programme for 2012.
Sitting on the panel will be Erik Nielsen (Wingnut Music), Mark Wood (Radius Music), Christian Munro (Sandbag) and Gareth Davies (Chapple Davies).
The MMF Training event will be held in the PRS for Music Boardroom on Monday, September 24 and will discuss the subjects of fan base development, music media and direct marketing and promotion.
The event will be the third session of six focusing on specific areas related to artist management that form the MMF’s Professional Development Programme. All modules are stand-alone but collectively provide a wide-ranging analysis of the issues, challenges and practical opportunities facing those involved or interested in artist management services today.
There are still places left. To reserve yours please contact Angela at the MMF Training office firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full module details and pricing is as follows:
MODULE 3: Monday 24th September 2012
- Fan Base Development & Management / Music Media, Marketing & Promotion
- Artist / Fan Relationships & Business Models
- Fan Behaviour & Requirements
- Content, Assets & Editions
- Community Engagement & Database Marketing
- Social Media, Websites, Analytics & Data Mining
- Marketing, Media, Promotion & Retail
- Tools, Widgets, Plug-Ins & Service Providers
- Project & Campaign Planning?- Mobile Applications & GPS Marketing
DATE: Monday 24th September 2012 TIME: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
VENUE: PRS for Music Boardroom, 6th Floor, Copyright House, 29-33 Berners Street, London, W1
PRICES (per module 6.30-9.30pm, including refreshments)
MPA/MMF members & PRS for Music staff: £33.33 plus £6.67 VAT = £40.00 per module
AIM, APRS, BASCA, BPI, IAMA, MPG, Music Tank members: £50.00 plus £10.00 VAT = £60.00 per module
Non-members: £66.67 plus £13.33 VAT = £80.00 per module