Music Week is now available on iPad via the Apple Newsstand.
The iPad edition of Music Week magazine is free to access for all subscribers and comes with additional benefits such as embedded video and audio – plus two years of archived issues.
For more information on how to subscribe to Music Week and details of our latest offers, contact Craig.Swan@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)207 226 7246.
You can also download the iPad app directly here (iTunes link).
If you're already a Music Week subscriber, here's how you can access Music Week editions within the iPad app as part of your subscription:
1. From your computer or iPad go to www.exacteditions.com/print/musicweek
2. Enter your subscription number and surname, complete the form then click submit.
3. Note down the Shared Access Code you are given on the next page.
4. Click on the app icon <id342934790.png> to take you to the iTunes store.
5. Download the free app and install it on your iPad. You may be prompted to enter your iTunes password as usual.
6. Ensure your iPad has a wi-fi connection and launch the app. We require a wi-fi connection so we can sync pages to your device.
7. The app will start to sync the latest issue to your iPad. You can read the pages while they download, just swipe the screen left and right or tap the page edges to move on.
8. Turn the iPad on its side to expand the view of the page.
9. At page four, the app will ask for your Shared Access Code or invite you to pay for access.
10. Tap the "Code" box and enter your Shared Access Code from step 3, then tap the "Done" button on the right of the keyboard.
11. After a moment, the app will confirm that your Shared Access Code has been accepted and the remaining pages of the issue will sync to your iPad. If you tap the page to show the toolbars, you can monitor progress with the bar at the top of the screen.
12. Once the issue has synced completely you will hear a chime, and you can then read the issue even when you have no internet connection.
13. When the next issue is published, it will sync to the app automatically in the same way. The previous issue will be archived.
14. Archive issues (back to November 2009) are available when you're online - tap the page to show the toolbars, then the "Issues" button at the top left of the screen.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact Craig.Swan@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)207 226 7246.