Dutch DJ Tiësto has topped the Forbes Electronic Cash Kings list, ranking as the world’s highest paid DJ with reported annual earnings of £14m.
Skrillex takes the second spot with £9.7m and French DJ David Guetta is fourth, earning £8.7m in the last year.
The list also includes Deadmau5, Avicii and, DJ Pauly D from stateside reality TV programme Jersey Shore.
The full list is as follows:
1. Tiësto – $22m (£14m)
2. Skrillex – $15m (£9.7m)
3. Swedish House Mafia – $14m (£9m)
4. David Guetta – $13.5m (£8.7m)
5. Steve Aoki – $12m (£7.7m)
6. Deadmau5 – $11.5m (£7.4m)
7. DJ Pauly D – $11m (£7.1m)
8. Kaskade – $10m (£6.5m)
9. Afrojack – $9m (£5.8m)
10. Avicii – $7m (£4.5m)