Fantastic opportunity for an Artist Digital Manager to join a well- known Music Management Company.
You will be responsible for all their Artists’ platforms across social, mobile and web.
The main responsibilities of an Artist Digital Manager are:
- Working with marketing teams to drive and deliver a strong and successful campaign
- Coordinating social posts with Label and 3rd parties
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the roster and collating content from the Artist to deliver to their socials
- Analysing social stats and report back to Management about successes and failures
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and key artists campaigns
The ideal Artist Digital Manager will have:
- Significant experience of working on Artist campaigns at a Label and / or Management company
- A proven passion for all things digital
- A proactive nature and a genuine interest in the roster
- The ability to come up with interesting and thought provoking content
If your experience matches the above and you would like more information about the role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter to apply.