FMLY Agency are looking for an experienced manager to join the management department within FMLY.
What you’ll do:
- Work with artists, agents, labels to manage a roster of artists specific to the jazz and electronic music scenes
- Maintain and grow artist profiles.
- Use sophisticated techniques to create business insights and recommendations for our roster.
- Develop tour budgets and logistics to ensure successful and cost effective live tours
Who you are:
- You have 1+ years experience and a deep knowledge of the UK jazz and underground electronic music scenes
- You have established strong working relationships with artists, promoters, festivals and labels in UK and international scenes
- You have a deep understanding of tour and event budgets and logistics coupled with strong business acumen
- You have pre-existing relationships with agencies
- You are an excellent communicator with ability to write clearly and concisely
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment
- You have experience working with Elasticine, Xero, PRS and PPL
- You are proficient in economics, accounting, to other relevant quantitative subjects
- You are passionate about music
FMLY are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and work.
Please note we will only contact the the successful candidates.