POSITION TITLE: Box Office Manager
Independent East London Venue, Troxy, is looking for a box office manager to join its award winning team.
You'll be working with both new and experienced promoters, setting up the ticketing, keeping the team up to date on sales, moving allocations to ensure sales streams are maximised and settling at the end of the event.
Alongside managing the venue ticketing function, you'll also work events as and when required in the Box Office, booking support staff as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of ticketing systems
- Awareness of the main players in the event ticketing business
- Knowledge of the latest technologies in ticketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective administration, time management and organisational skills
- Flexible (varied working hours)
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Experienced at labour management and team development
- Positive 'can do' attitude, initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- A commitment to delivering the best
- High energy
- Creative thinker
- Computer literate with strong skills with Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Budget planning skills
- Attention to detail, particularly when reconciling numbers
To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com