Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Client Services Manager – Music, will be responsible for the management of all aspects of Ticketmaster’s client relationships (Music) whilst working closely with Directorial and Regional ‘stakeholders’ in the development, and execution, of current and future business strategies.
To achieve the operational, financial and business objectives of the Company as defined within the Company’s Mission Statement or, as directed by the Head of Client Account Management
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Management of key client accounts at a senior level.
- Satisfy, retain and develop existing client relationships (Music) in terms of revenue generation and account profitability
- Demonstrate effective financial management of all client relationships (Music) to include forecasting and budgeting as directed by the Head of Client Services
- To effectively monitor and control available ticket inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential
- Ensure the Client Account Management team are aware of all client contractual obligations and are equipped to deliver against them
- To take ownership of, and responsibility for, each event on-sale
- To compile, record and analyse statistical information as required and to report against such to include all outstanding service related issues on a monthly basis
- Provide day-to-day management, coaching, guidance and support for the Music Client Account Management team. Aligning individual objectives to those of the business in conjunction with other Client Services Managers
- To identify training and development needs and provide selected in-house training or support to ensure a consistent pro-active Client Account Management function
- To offer a high level of operational focus, co-operation, communication and understanding between the various departments and premises of the Company to include, but not limited to, Sales, Client Marketing, Event Programming and Customer Service teams whilst continuously seeking ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance
- To meet regularly with Clients in order to identify, develop and pursue new business opportunities
- Monitor and maintain service levels to all Ticketmaster clients in conjunction with the Client Account Management Team.
- Work closely with the Client Operations team to ensure adherence to all TM UK policies and procedures (e.g., but not limited to - event set up, box office, system usage, onsales management) and ensure compliance with all SOX audit requirements, as requested.
- Ensure adherence to all Ticketmaster Global ticket stock and fulfilment policies and procedures. Ensure operational efficiency, inventory control and good process management with regard to clients’ preprint ticket requirements.
- Ensure regular, structured Client Account Management team meetings are held, setting clear actions, goals and targets for the team.
- To undertake regular inter-office visits as directed by the Head of Client Account Management
- To plan, manage and attend, as required, event day box offices (venue based and ‘green field’ sites)
- Ensure that all communication, internal and external, is undertaken in a timely, consistent and professional manner, with reference to the companies Tone of Voice policy.
- To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers
- To recognise, embrace and promote the operational requirements of the Client Services Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties
- To continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance
- To comply with all Company policies and to ensure a tidy and safe working environment.
- To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors
- To undertake any other relevant duties
- Ticketmaster systems experience essential
- Proven extensive operational experience of the Ticketing Industry
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), inter-personal and customer care skills
- A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- A calm, patient and professional manner
- Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
- Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail