Fantastic opportunity for a highly proactive and innovative Creative Manager to work within in-house creative division at an established Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for creating standout, unique audio-visual content across a variety of media platforms.
Based in Central London offices, this role would suit someone with previous experience of commissioning video / digital content for a recognised entertainment company.
Key features will include:
- Video directing content for artist campaigns
- Creating and develop mood boards for research
- Creating assets for advertising across various platforms
- Designing POS for marketing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience through all Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of using video editing software similar to Final Cut
- Knowledge of Trello workflow platform
- The ability to manage workflow and meet strict deadlines
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Creative Manager opportunity, please apply now!