UK Artist Management company is seeking a Senior Management Assistant (with some elements of technical Product Management) to join their team in London, to work with a globally renowned Artist and their in-house record label.
Reporting to and working closely with the MD, key responsibilities include:
- Being the central point of contact for live agents and touring team, record label and publicity teams
- Project management for larger scale projects and events
- Assisting in the set-up of music/product releases including capturing and development and communication of marketing plans and timelines
- Managing the Artist’s archive of A/V assets and label copy etc. ensuring current archive is up-to-date and well structured
- Ensuring publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered or delivered to publishers and is recorded accurately, confirming PRS/PPL is up to date and logged correctly
- Liaising with agents, promoters and in-house team to plan event and show announcements, marketing and on-sales
- Managing the briefing, creation, delivery and approval of all product and marketing assets including audio-visual material, artwork and other promotional material ensuring all production deadlines for physical and digital releases from initiation to delivery are met
- Working closely with the social and digital media team to assist in and coordinate the activation and promotion of events, products and releases via the D2C platform and all social and digital media channels, helping to generate content and arrange photographers and videographers
- Managing and coordinating artist diaries, including press interviews and gig rosters, providing briefing info to artists around each engagement as required
Skills & attributes:
- Highly organised, meticulous attention to detail and able to manage projects working within a fast moving environment
- A solid understanding of recorded music and A/V asset production;
- Excellent IT skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Sheets/Docs, Dropbox. Photoshop, Premiere, basic HTML, After Effects also advantageous
- Experience of global touring, working with agents, tour marketing, budgeting, withholding tax and ticketing
- Experience of working on a global releases (and ideally, but not necessarily, of working on a self-releases or on a label services releases) and proven experience in all elements of the set- up of that release – including planning and delivery of music, artwork, label copy and other elements
- Knowledge of setting up promotion with the label including press, TVs, radio sessions, online sessions (UK and internationally) including budgeting for these items
- An understanding of management of Artists’ websites, the band-to-fan relationship and social media output
- Strong knowledge of PRS, PPL, VPL, Neighbouring Rights and Royalties
This is an outstanding opportunity to bring your experience and skills to the team behind a visionary and globally recognised artist at an exciting time.
NB: A flexible approach to working hours is required, in addition to the usual office hours there will be some evening and weekend work as and when necessary including occasional travel abroad.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, this is an urgent role and preference will be given to candidates on 1-month’s notice or less.