Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with 22 global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Munich and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of wide strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. We are uniquely positioned to help brands across all aspects of what we call ‘pop culture’.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include Allianz, Bose, Jaguar, Land Rover and Prudential. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
There is also a unique culture within CAA – for a global agency it has a ‘small agency feel’, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment, energy, entrepreneurialism and fun.
Working with major known brands, requires talented and ambitious digital account managers. We are seeking such individuals to join the team here at CAA Brand Consulting London.
Working with some of the world’s biggest brands across sport and entertainment, you’ll bring clear and in depth knowledge of digital marketing and innovation to deliver campaigns for both strategic and tactical execution.
As a Digital Account Manager at CAA Brand Consulting you will be expected to:
- Work closely with different agency teams (Creative, Strategy, Planning, and Brand) to deliver effective digital and social strategies and campaigns for existing and new clients.
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns across key clients that are routed in experience and insight, on time and to budget, liaise with publishers and digital partners, produce and execute paid media and partnerships, create digital campaign reports, ideate content and innovative ideas, and continually optimise and offer support to improve campaigns and opportunities.
- Be an internal ambassador on digital best practices and trends.
- Understand and utilise available analytics tools to provide a resource to empower and inform the account teams and clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients, digital partners, publishers, agencies and influencers.
- Have an active involvement in supporting the agency with new business opportunities.
- Solid proven experience in digital marketing, paid media and partnerships.
- Must have an impressive knowledge and passion for all things digital and be comfortable working across both sports and entertainment.
- Experience working with digital publishers, influencers and new technology.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital content and influencer marketing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Thrives and learns in a fast paced environment.
- Is proactive and enthusiastic but also adaptable and dependable.
- Candidate must be comfortable with taking projects from inception to execution.
- Be able to instill confidence in clients at all levels.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.