Incredible opportunity for a highly organised and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team within an established Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for developing digital marketing plans, using various marketing strategies to develop engaging content for high-profile recording artists.
Based in offices in the heart of London, this role would suit someone with a strong background in content strategy and digital marketing within a film or production environment.
Key features will include:
- Creating digital marketing project plans, with the ability to execute them within a strict timeframe
- Create and develop marketing assets for marketing activity, this will also include advertising.
- Assisting with all social media and other digital platforms
- Monitor all live campaigns, with the vision to analyse performance
- Design email marketing campaigns to create awareness and drive sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of liaising with artists and their managers, whilst working on successful digital marketing and social campaigns
- A complete understanding of release strategy in streaming
- Extensive knowledge around content management systems, digital advertising and tools for web publishing
- The ability to establish and grow relationships throughout the UK and across other territories.
- Experience of working for a front-line label would be preferable
If your experience fits with the requirements above and you are interested in hearing more about this
fantastic Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!