MQA Ltd is a Research, Development and Licensing company, pursuing technologies for excellence in sound recording, music distribution and playback. Our first product is a breakthrough suite of technologies that delivers the original sound of the studio in a format that is small enough to stream. MQA’s award-winning technology is licensed by labels, music services and hardware manufacturers worldwide and is certified by the RIAA.
This is an exciting Digital Marketing Manager role in a complex B2B ecosystem. MQA partners span numerous markets consisting of music labels, services and consumer electronics manufacturers. Bringing together skills of both B2B and B2C campaign management, this role will manage the development and implementation of MQA digital campaigns.
The role will report into the Senior Brand & Digital Manager, based in the UK and is a mix of both creative development and digital channel management.
- MQA HQ, Huntingdon
- Flexibility for Home & London based
- Regular working in London alongside Senior Brand & Digital Manager
Planning & Campaign Management
- Work across the MQA eco-system (record labels, engineers, streaming services, download stores and playback partners) to identify, co-ordinate and implement digital campaigns to drive both awareness, engagement and traffic for MQA and partners
- Work across the business and wider comms team to ensure every campaign is managed globally, targeted effectively and aligned with offline activities, such as industry or partner events
- Management of MQA website, social media channels, e-mail campaigns, database and SEO.
- Brief and oversee the work of MQA’s designated agency, alongside the Senior Brand & Digital Manager
Brand, Asset & Message Management
- Ensure the MQA brand is adhered to in all MQA and partner campaigns
- Creation of visual assets for digital campaigns
- Creation of copy for digital campaigns, in-line with brand tone of voice
Reporting, Budget Management & Knowledge Development
- Provide in-depth analysis measuring the success of campaigns/tools and communicate the results to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage allocated budgets, and effectively execute paid media campaigns
- Spot digital trends, understand new technologies and social media behaviour and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Marketing and Business education desirable
- Demonstrable track record in planning and digital campaign management
- B2B and B2C Marketing experience in the music/entertainment/lifestyle services industry is preferable
- International Marketing experience is preferable
- Understanding of Digital Marketing requirements for a technology or music brand is desired but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A ‘completer-finisher’ and detail-orientated
- An interest in music/entertainment/technology
- Understanding of the music marketplace is desirable
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask, in addition to being capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline
- Prior experience with a variety of digital marketing tools
- Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
- Experience using creative software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) and Microsoft office tools is essential
- Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrates knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms