Deviate Digital are seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to join their growing team based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London.
Deviate Digital was founded by Sammy Andrews in 2017 and was named a leading digital advisory agency to the entertainment industry by the Sunday Times in 2018.
Their client list includes everyone from global superstars to breaking bands, record labels, blue chip companies, global promoters & brands.
- Provide world leading digital marketing campaigns, streaming strategies, advertising & social media strategies, using experience and expertise to formulate original and ground breaking ideas
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns ensuring spends are effectively maximized to achieve campaign goals
- Work with our creative department to provide content and assets as and when required for social media and advertising campaigns
- Analyse data from various sources both in house and external to create insight reports and reactive marketing.
- Create reports to present to both clients and internal teams.
- Provide digital health checks at the beginning of each campaign and advise clients on how to optimize their online channels and profiles
- Manage and develop relationships with all relevant digital platforms
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- You enjoy future gazing and trend watching and have a true passion for both tech and music.
- You understand the new landscape in the music industry and are not afraid to try new things.
- You have proven experience working successful campaigns with artists, managers, labels & digital platforms as well as experience with influencer marketing.
- Organized self-starter
- Collaborative, with a “can do” attitude, providing solutions to any problems
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ambition to continuously improve and approach each campaign with enthusiasm and innovative/creative mind-set
To apply for this role please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org