We are seeking an accurate candidate with strong work ethic, total attention to detail and the ability to
work at a sustained high level of performance to join the Documentation & Distribution Department in the
London office of a Collective Management Organisation.
The successful candidate will be part of a wider team working on a core business function of global digital
AMRA is the first of its kind — a global digital music collection society, built on technology and trust.
AMRA is designed to maximize value for songwriters and publishers in today's digital age, while providing
the highest level of transparency and efficiency. Through cutting edge technology and a direct global
digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimize digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full
transparency to its clients.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share
your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MATCHING ASSISTANT AT AMRA DO?
- Process all royalty data (primarily linking usages to copyright data
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be comfortable working on repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Based at River Building, Cannon Street, London EC4R 3TE
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week. Generally, these are taken between 9.30-6 with 1 hour for lunch but amendments to these hours can be agreed on a case by case basis with line manager approval
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during
the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. AMRA is an equal opportunity
employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
AMRA BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE
- ANNUAL LEAVE: Contractually 25 days, however AMRA closes its offices for the 3 days between Christmas and New Year’s when staff contribute 1 day.
- LIFE ASSURANCE: Equal to four (4) times base salary.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Business travel insurance cover.
- INCOME PROTECTION: Covers 75% of base salary up to the age of 65.
- GYM MEMBERSHIP: Corporate rates available at Nuffield Health and Fitness First. Kobalt will subsidise £45.00 gross per month towards your corporate gym membership if your membership is processed through company payroll.
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT: As part of your ongoing learning and development you will have access to a range of tools and courses appropriate to your role and career goals. These include, but are not limited to; Udemy for Business and Bookboon E-library.
- EYECARE: Full eye test provided at a range of opticians through a voucher scheme.
- WELLBEING: Wellbeing Hub and Employee Assistance Programme.
- FRESH FRUIT, SELECTION OF SNACKS AND CEREAL SUPPLIED
- REGULAR STAFF SOCIALS: Including seasonal social events and parties.
AMRA BENEFITS AFTER PROBATION
- PENSION: Kobalt match pension contributions when individuals contribute from 2.5% - 5% (giving a total contribution of 5% - 10%).
- PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE: Managed through AVIVA.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Both individual or family cover for personal holiday travel insurance.
- INTEREST FREE SEASON TICKET LOAN SCHEME (eligible after 1 month of service): Loans deducted from net pay over a 12-month period.
- CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME: In partnership with Evans Cycles.