Global Music business are looking for a qualified Director of UK Tax to manage and direct the tax compliance/tax reporting function for the UK group, including all Corporate Tax returns, VAT returns, Tax Treaty filings and Employer Compliance matters.
This vital role will involve:
- Coordination with VP International Tax to develop and implement tax plan for the UK entities that will result in the continuous improvement in the UK effective income tax and cash tax rates. Tax planning activities to include transfer pricing analysis /documentation, tax impact of acquisitions, dispositions and tax analysis of on-going operations.
- Coordination with UK CFOs and Controllers to ensure that tax reporting/compliance are in accordance with the groups standards and requirements of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Work with International Business Affairs team to ensure that all appropriate agreements are in place to reflect the business activities.
- Develop and implement with the VP International Tax cash repatriation plans and intercompany restructurings of debt and equity
- Assist VP International Tax with various tax issues of Affiliates in the Asia/Pacific and Latin America regions.
- Manage and direct UK tax audits for the group.
The correct candidate will:
- Degree educated and a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Post qualification UK tax experience with some multinational/US tax experience.
- Proactive in developing tax planning strategies.
- Ability to manage and direct UK projects.
- Good technical and communication (written and oral) skills.