Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become part of the team at a fast growing festival & concert promotion company. This is a paid 12 month internship with potential for a full time role for the right candidate.
Neapolitan Music is the founder of the Love Supreme Jazz Festival and Nocturne Live at Blenheim Palace.
The Event & Promotions Intern’s role is to support the Festival Director and Marketing & Promotions Manager for Neapolitan’s events. This is a varied role including but not limited to the following;
- Assist in the planning and delivery of event marketing campaigns
- Manage event social media channels & event websites
- Assist in the booking of artists
- Assist in the development of new events
- Act as the liaison between partners and agencies
- Development of new events
- Diary management
- Office management
- Providing administrative support to the team as required, as well as general ongoing administrative duties including managing and updating contact databases, research, filing, correspondence, and covering phones
- Ad hoc duties which reflect the needs of the team as required
- Working on site at events.
- Experience in music; promoter, artist, venue or industry.
- Knowledge of up to the minute digital and social media marketing tools
- Knowledge of updating websites and CMS systems
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Driven and hard working
- Ability to think creatively
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload to deadlines
- A self-start with the ability to stake ownership of tasks and see through to completion
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Degree educated but not essential
- Knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent design software
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of audio editing software
Salary dependent on experience. Some evening and weekend work required.
This is a Mon-Fri role based in our West London office.
To apply please email a one-page CV plus a covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Tuesday 1st October 2019.
Please note we can only reply to candidates that we’re keen to interview