From The Fields is the agency behind Kendal Calling, Bluedot, Inner City Electronic and more.
We are recruiting for a full-time Marketing Manager for a major festival brand, beginning with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing and promotions strategy. You will lead our promotions campaigns, evaluate our performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders including digital, PR and sponsorship agencies. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Marketing Director/Festival Director
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Marketing Manager to apply.
- Creation, co-ordination and monitoring of day-to-day marketing plans and campaigns
- Oversight and management of marketing budgets
- Ultimate responsibility for the planning of the marketing strategy for major festival brands and the day-to-day marketing activity
- Oversight and co-ordination of content strategy, across social media and website, plus additional platforms where applicable
- In addition to management and oversight of our external digital agencies and suppliers, including photographers, videographers and designers
Co-ordination of our promotion through:
- In addition to management and oversight of external PR agency
Co-ordination, management and oversight of our physical advertising across:
- Roadside advertising
- Misc outdoor
Research and Development
- Analysis and application of research insight; review of year-on-year audience data including ticket stats, online audience, advertising demographics etc
- Bringing industry best practise and new ideas into our creative and strategy to maintain or industry-leading position
Fan Outreach and Initiatives
- Working on projects and initiatives to further the brand
- Grassroots promotion and year-round presence in the region (inc local partnerships)
- Oversight of audience comms including timely customer service
Onsite at Events
- Co-ordination of photo and video content capture
- Co-ordination of sponsor content capture
- Management of PR agency and crisis comms
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven track record in concert and festival promotions
- Self-sufficient promoter
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Budget proficiency across digital, PR and physical advertising
- Proactive, passionate and open to feedback