The role is for a UK independent record label and will oversee the general management of the label,
including basic business affairs and financial management. Duties will also include:
- Ensure all releases are registered with the relevant parties and prepared for release and distribution.
- Liaise with all partners including managers, artists, suppliers and partners.
- Create, develop and confidently oversee and drive marketing and PR strategies for signed artists.
- Maintain a constant and efficient administrative structure within the company.
- Create and manage the financial operations associated with all label and marketing operations.
- Ensure regular clear communication internally and externally for all activity.
- Show a passion for music and a constant desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate should have good experience working within a record label or management
company, with good motivation and organisation skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone
to develop and build a long-term career in the music industry.
You should be based in or close to London.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applicants we will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.