Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast. In 2018 Believe collected $500M royalties on behalf of our artists and labels.
Reporting to the Head of Artist Services and working closely with the in-house label and Artist Services team this role is tasked with managing the roll-out of priority campaigns in key international markets.
- Liaise with UK Marketing Managers and artist managers to implement efficient and successful international marketing and promotional campaigns
- Coordinate PR teams and radio pluggers in various territories and across various campaigns
- Liaise with digital marketing teams to ensure digital campaigns are optimised for and rolled out in key international markets
- Identify and request relevant deliverables to support international teams in their local campaigns
- Collect and review international marketing and promotion plans
- Monitor international streaming, sales and press/radio activity
- Manage and coordinate physical stock movements in key international markets
- Manage international marketing budgets
- Analyse and report international results to the ASD team and senior management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in international marketing at a record label or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of international markets and local media and retail landscapes
- Ability to build strong relationships with key international stakeholders
- Experience in coordinating campaigns across various markets and managing budgets
- Excellent skills in data analytics and
- A highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Strong interest in different cultures and working with overseas organisations
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage
- Passionate about music
Perks when working at Believe
- Flexi time
- Birthdays off
- Training courses relevant to your role
- Option to attend industry conferences
- Beer and drinks fridge
- Fruit basket
- Monthly team outings to the pub
Equal Opportunities Policy
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 5thJuly 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to get back to all applicants.