We are an expanding international independent record label.
We are looking for someone to create, develop, execute and drive international marketing and PR
strategies for all artists. Duties will include:
- Propose marketing, PR and branding/sponsorship partners in each territory.
- Create and carefully manage associated budgets.
- Liaise with existing suppliers and partners in each territory and build on existing and new
- Ensure good and constant communication of all activity to the relevant departments internally.
- Show good initiative and demonstrate a constant desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working with international
territories and be able to show strong initiative. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with desire
and motivation to develop and build a long-term career in the music industry. They should be based
in or close to London and be available to travel frequently, including overseas.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applicants we will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.