You will report directly to the Head of Label Management and Head of Distribution & Services in Believe’s Distribution Services team.
MAIN ROLES INCLUDE:
- Managing distribution for developing and established artist and label accounts for our in-house label group and external clients. This will include day to day management, strategy, and reporting of the artist and label’s distribution business across all aspects of digital and physical covering new release schedule and catalogue.
- You will work directly with Believe’s internal UK teams on your roster with involvement in to key areas including: Retail Marketing, Digital Marketing, Legal, Royalties, Data and Analytics, Video, Marketing, International, Sync, A&R, and Neighbouring Rights.
- Assist the Senior Label Management team on priority existing and new business Digital and Physical distribution accounts.
- Identify and assist on Deal Renewals and sourcing new artist and label business.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Willingness to be involved in and develop in all areas of the music industry
- Good knowledge of the music market landscape
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- A diligent self-starter who will take initiative.
- A passion to work in the independent music industry and for independent music
The position is based in London with salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org