The Marketing Manager for Lovebox Festival holds responsibility for all marketing activity for the highly successful and long standing London event, now entering its 18th year. You will strategise, plan and execute the marketing campaign for the Festival, getting involved in everything from website design and brand artwork, to media planning and building communications calendars. You will be an ambassador for the event, act as a brand guardian, and of course hold responsibility for hitting sales targets. You will be responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with acts, promoters, content and media partners. You will liaise closely with our PR agency to maximise press coverage and other media opportunities. At the event you will run the press tent, drive event coverage and deliver film and photo assets for the following year´s campaigns, whilst running all the festival´s communications.
This is a full-time, permanent role based at a Central London location.
Mama Festivals is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
- Devise the marketing strategy and campaign plan and execute the campaign across all areas of the marketing mix
- Achieving annual sales targets, and responding to rate of sale fluctuations.
- Analysing marketing data and campaign results to write the annual marketing strategy in line with the businesses objectives.
- You will oversee production of all creative asset with the Design team, and make sure the creative output meets the timely demands of the marketing plan.
- You will have a strong creative voice in the direction of the Brand, artwork and presentation of the festival, and will be responsible for maintaining a forward thinking creative output.
- Positioning the festival within the press and managing the work of an external PR agency.
- Managing the marketing Budget, and designing a cost-effective marketing campaign.
- Booking all media and liaising with all media buying agencies to ensure the best sites and prices.
- Overseeing website design, content uploads, day-to-day website management and delivery of customer information.
- Designing and overseeing the digital strategy in conjunction with the Digital Strategy Manager
- Seeking and securing new marketing partnerships, across media outlets and content partners.
- Delivery of a smooth event for press, festival comms, photo and film teams. Point of contact for entire marketing team and creative hires onsite.
Your Experience: Please demonstrate the following in your application…
- Minimum 2 years experience marketing a successful business within a relevant industry e.g. festivals, live events, travel, music, restaurants…
- Experience in designing and delivering successful social media, newsletter and digital campaigns.
- Experience of media planning and buying, through agencies or direct.
- Experience of building and managing key commercial relationships with partners and media.
- Experience of designing digital advertising campaigns across all channels.
- Experience in using website CMS, website design and using digital analysis to make strategic website decisions.
- Experience in data analysis, drawing conclusions from data to influence strategic decisions.
- Experience of managing colleagues. You´ll be working with a marketing team comprising Digital Strategy Manager, Web Developer, Art Director. Graphic Designers, External PR and Interns
- Experience of managing external agencies providing PR, film, photo and other creative services.
- A proven track record of hitting your targets and managing a busy output.
- You have experience of working at (or at the very least attending) festivals or live events.
Your Personality: We have a great team and we´re looking for…
- You are enthusiastic, bright and hardworking, able to juggle many things at once without dropping any balls.
- You´re a team player, with a natural leadership streak when the moment calls for it.
- You are very up to date with London culture, current trends, publications, events and music releases
- You´re calm in a crisis, and able to offer solutions to problems when the going gets tough.
- You love music and arts, are interested in everything and have a fantastic knowledge of London´s music and cultural scene.
- You have a great visual eye, are interested in film, photography and animation and a plethora of creative ideas.
- You´re strategic and analytical, always interested in finding out what´s working and what isn´t. You´re not afraid of being challenged.
- You´re comfortable writing copy, with a good eye for spelling and punctuation.
- Above all, you are full of ideas and never afraid to push conventional boundaries or to do things differently
Please apply with:
- A copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you´re perfect for the role.
- Please also include a short description of the best thing that´s ever happened to you at a festival.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.