Supernature is looking for an experienced, creative music marketer to fill a new full-time position as we expand our recordings division. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the growth of an ambitious young music business.
Supernature is an independent artist services company based in London, with a growing roster of emerging and established talent including AJ Tracey, Shygirl, Conducta, Sega Bodega, Iglooghost and Coucou Chloe.
Starting life as an artist management company in 2018, Supernature has expanded to offer end-to-end record label services, with in-house A&R, marketing, distribution and creative capabilities. With a proven success rate, including numerous hit records and industry awards across our roster, we are on a mission to help independent artists build successful, sustainable careers.
Read more about Supernature here: https://www.musicweek.com/labels/read/it-gives-us-a-legitimacy-team-aj-tracey-on-their-new-services-company/077595
Working alongside the Label and Artist Managers in our London office in Elephant & Castle, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for all marketing activities across the business, including but not limited to:
- Planning and delivering successful marketing campaigns across records, touring and merchandise
- Coordinating timelines with the campaign team, often across multiple timezones
- Hiring and managing third party marketing, press and promo staff
- Directly handling publicity, plugging and pitching where necessary
- Commissioning creative assets including artwork, music videos and marketing materials
- Creating and managing campaign budgets effectively
- Planning and buying digital, outdoor and radio advertising, and analysing results
- Writing press releases, sales sheets, biographies etc.
- Overseeing social media; planning and scheduling posts
- Planning and managing promotional events where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with Supernature’s network of artists and managers
- Constantly looking for new ways to market our artists and labels
We are looking for someone who shares both Supernature’s independent spirit and hands-on approach: we are a small, hardworking team, committed to the success of our artists. The ideal candidate will have a high level of competence in all of the areas detailed above, and a passion for current music of all kinds. The following qualities are a must:
- 3+ years experience in a marketing or product management role in the music industry
- Proven track record delivering innovative, successful campaigns at a commercial level
- Up-to-date knowledge of the current musical and wider cultural landscape
- Ability to identify and amplify the unique qualities of an artist
- Exceptional creative writing and storytelling ability
- Thorough understanding of social media and consumer behaviour
- Experience in digital marketing, including Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter
- Well-connected with an up-to-date media contact list
- Wide network of creative resources and freelancers
- High level of organisation and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
We are looking to interview for this role immediately. The successful applicant would be expected to start February.