Triumph Music, a London based vibrant and progressive production music company is looking for a passionate, dedicated and entrepreneurial Music Consultant to join our team.
Triumph Music is an independent production music company based in the heart of Primrose Hill, London. Our team is hands on, super creative and very passionate about all genres of music. We love to mix our music with all kinds of creative moving image. We area fast growing, professional and new thinking full service music agency, with a mission to inspire creativity to all our existing and new clients through our independently crafted music.
This role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will ultimately be responsible for developing and maintaining an extensive portfolio of clients in all aspects of the media industry whilst maximising our catalogue usage.
This vacancy truly has outstanding career prospects for the successful applicant and we actively encourage our staff members to contribute new ideas across all parts of the business to help drive the company forward.
Essential skill base and experience:
- Must have at least two years’ experience as a music consultant within the library music sector and have a track record in generating new business, field sales, account management and achieving ambitious sales targets.
- Must be sociable and have excellent written, verbal and communication skills. You will also need to be highly organized and experienced in managing a busy schedule whilst engaging with new business clients.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the current MCPS PRS rate card.
- Happy to work outside of office hours on occasion to attend a variety of events both domestically and internationally.
- Must have a significant network of business relationships within the UK TV, film and broadcasting industries.
- This is a highly self-motivated role so the applicant needs to be trusted to work autonomously, reporting sales progress on a weekly basis to the Managing Director.
Desired skill base:
- Have a network of business relationships within the European TV, film and broadcasting industries.
- Have experience managing key client accounts.
- Identify new music usage trends amongst clients and create new album concepts to be considered for release.
- Basic Salesforce knowledge and experience.
- We would like the potential applicant to have an instinct for spotting new business opportunities outside of the production music sector and find new areas of business to sell and exploit the catalogue to generate additional income.
- An encyclopedic knowledge of most musical genres.
- Experience in making formal and informal presentations at all levels.
Please send your CV and a maximum 500 word covering letter including a description on why we should hire you to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on the 31st of January 2018.