Key Points of Role
- Ideal candidate will have music industry background. Experience across management or live entertainment business is preferable.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO to prepare, manage and organise information, structure day-to-day working and personal schedule (when required).
- Ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis by assisting internal and external executives/artists, managing and filtering assets/information/paperwork, maintaining the office, ensuring the availability of supplies and functioning of IT/software, update website.
- Report weekly records of petty cash, receipts and expense statements to the FD.
- Organise and plan events such as artist launch events / showcases.
What is required
- Organisational - Filter assets, organise filing/storage/archives, diary management. Preparing and booking travel/accommodation – personal and business. Preparation of itineraries for travel/events/PR schedules. Forwarding invoices/expenses/receipts to internal and external accounts. Organising and managing guest list for shows and booking tickets when required. Managing correspondence.
- Operational - Ensure stationery supplies are stocked. Ensure that the computers, phones, printer and broadband are working.
- Communications - First point of contact for the office. Artist Liaison. Coordinate information between internal and external contacts. Take emails by dictation.
- Financial - Handling petty cash. Collecting and forwarding expense receipts/staff expenses and billing details/invoices. Forwarding any correspondence concerning company finances to accountancy firm. Petty cash weekly reconciliation. Keep a record of all recharges. Monthly check of credit card statement with Accountant.
- Essential - Organised. Efficient. Hard working. Proactive. Loyal. Discreet. Able to prioritise and multitask. Cope well under pressure. Strong written and verbal communication.