James Grant Group is the largest talent management company in the UK, providing management and professional services to a wide range of clients across the TV, entertainment, music, sports and social sectors.
JG’s roster of clients includes leading TV presenters (such as Ant & Dec, Holly Willoughby, Davina McCall, Keith Lemon, Paddy McGuinness, and Fearne Cotton), major Social influencers/ YouTubers, local and global bands and music acts (Manic Street Preachers, The Script and James Arthur), leading sports figures and legends (e.g. Frank Lampard, Sam Warburton, Dylan Hartley, Tom Daley and Clare Balding).
These services include career management, voiceover, brand and licensing, literary, digital and social media platform creation, IP development and business affairs. In addition, we provide specialist accountancy services covering tax, accounts preparation and for our music clients, royalty payment examinations. Also, our sports and media finance business brokers bespoke funding to accelerate contractual income for sporting institutions and media rights holders.
Job Purpose: To provide PA support to the Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director of our Music division, whilst supporting the wider talent management team with administration and support services when needed.
- Helping with the logistics on the day to day diary for clients
- Diary assistance for Directors
- Clients’ personal travel and hotel bookings
- Staff travel and hotel bookings
- Ordering Christmas presents and sending out birthday cards, etc, for clients
- Responding to basic invites (premieres, etc)
- Recording minutes from meetings
Key Person Requirements:
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Previous experience providing assistant support in a similar role
- Ability to communicate at all levels – both in written and verbal form
- An interest in music
- Proactive and forward thinking; able to use own initiative
- Professional appearance and approach
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential issues in a professional manner
- Positive attitude with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Experience within the industry will be looked upon favourably