Handle Recruitment presents a fantastic opportunity to support the President at a well-known Music company, in a busy and varied PA position on a 9-12 month maternity cover contract.
Based out of their Head Office in West London, you will be responsible for coordinating a hectic and constantly changing schedule; and providing a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support.
Key features include:
- Preparing meeting agendas and assisting with preparation for meetings
- Taking departmental calls, dealing with incoming enquiries, system admin, filing, burning CDs and transferring files
- Extensive UK and overseas travel – compiling itineraries, managing a busy schedule whilst abroad and arranging all logistics
- Ordering tickets for gigs, undertaking internet based research to support A&R decisions, meeting and greeting external clients and artists and providing hospitality and refreshments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience within a record label/music management company (essential)
- Exceptional diary management and communication skills
- A friendly, sociable and professional personality as well as being a strong team player with a flexible approach and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership and season ticket loans
- Free Spotify subscription and breakfast on a Friday
- Subsidised massages and Pilates courses
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA position, please apply now.