Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Royalties Assistant join a leading record label!
The role will be responsible for the production and accounting of artist royalties for a specific label and ensuring that the designated contractual Artist & Company Royalties are paid accurately and efficiently.
As Royalties Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring receipt of fees due
- Booking of income and provisions
- Month end, half year end and year end analysis and reconciliation
- Monitoring the timely receipt of contract Information
- Maintenance of contract validations to ensure contract errors are kept to a minimum.
- Preparation of royalty accounts as instructed
- Allocation of royalty account data to finance team
- Processing VAT invoices
The successful candidate MUST have practical administration experience within a royalties function and a music related degree is preferable.
This global company offers excellent benefits and career prospects.