Handle recruitment are working with an independent record label to source a Senior Digital Marketing Manager based in their London offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Europe’s pioneering independent labels who work with a wide ranging roster. Are you a collaborative leader with excellent knowledge of the digital music industry and its trends? This could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing on-brand artist campaigns and introduce marketing plans relating to DSPs, audience engagement, video platforms and media planning
- Communicating directly and proactively with managers and artists
- Driving DSPs strategy by building out creative campaigns and negotiating support surrounding track, video and album releases
- Managing artists’ digital presence; including official website, social networks, digital retailers, mobile destinations and video platforms
- Working closely with artist teams and media agencies to create digital advertising strategies, plans and budgets
- Building video and social content plans and timelines surrounding releases and implement release strategies with key partners
- Measuring, analysing and reporting key metrics and implement into actionable strategies and practice
- Pioneering current and new digital activities with clear ROI plans and sharing those with the digital, marketing and international teams
You will have:
- Significant experience in digital, marketing and international in the music industry, gained at either a label, distributor or management company
- Strong relationships with key partners at DSPs, Video platforms and Social Networks
- Prior success leading global marketing, digital and/or streaming campaigns
- The ability to analyse, report, interpret and act on large amounts of streaming data
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with world class artists and their teams in an incredibly varied and interesting role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.