Exciting and unique opportunity for a Senior Events Manager to join a small, busy and sociable team
within a not-for-profit music organisation!
You will be working very closely with the existing Events Manager to initiate, plan and deliver the
company’s portfolio of events. The events team is very active throughout the year and runs a variety
of events – from their annual awards show to conferences and networking events. You will be
working within a close-knit and dedicated team with the opportunity to build your knowledge and
Based out of their offices in Central London, the work space is incredibly inspiring and exciting and
would suit an enthusiastic self-starter with a diligent work ethic. You will be flexible, quick to adapt,
possess a creative flair and be comfortable working on a variety of tasks.
Key features include:
- Working in partnership with the Events Manager to plan and develop programme of events, as well as leading on the delivery side
- Helping to promote and implement comms; such as social media around events
- Conducting post-event analysis and reporting
- Booking artists and performers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience leading large-scale events or running own sizeable events department
- A good knowledge of events tech, production and venues; and a keen interest in new music and the independent sector
- A confident, enthusiastic, collaborative approach and diligent work ethic
- Strong relationships with relevant contacts
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Events Manager opportunity, please apply now!