A fantastic opportunity for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to work across a credible roster at an established frontline record label.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering high-profile marketing campaigns for assigned artists, whilst overseeing all activities completed by internal and external partners.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an experienced marketing manager used to producing stand-out and commercially successful artist campaigns, ideally within a record label setting.
Key features will include:
- Working with the Marketing Director, give guidance and support to the marketing team across all of their projects, inspiring creativity and sharing knowledge
- Working with the digital and creative teams to develop and deliver clear content strategies
- Ensuring that a positive and trusting relationship is maintained between the label and artists/management
- Managing artists budgets in line with the agreed spend and communicating this the finance team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience in a music marketing role
- Have expert knowledge of the music and entertainment industry
- Have successful experience of coordinating and managing campaigns
- Have the experience of managing budgets and completing business plans
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!