Handle Recruitment is working with a London based entertainment agency who represent high profile talent, events and brands to source a Senior Social Media Manager to work across their roster.
Reporting directly to the Head of Music, key responsibilities will include:
- Strategising and executing excellent and innovative campaign work for a range of clients
- Leading on strategy for plans and proposals for own clients and wider team projects
- Prospecting for new business and pursuing leads, putting together new business proposals and presentations
- Developing junior members of the team both directly and indirectly
- Leading internal sessions, brainstorms and masterclasses
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in social media in the music/entertainment industries
- Great time management skills in order to effectively juggle multiple campaigns concurrently
- Demonstrable success of both maintaining existing client accounts as well as pitching for and securing new business
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to present effectively and confidently in meetings
- High-level understanding of social media strategy
- Excellent existing relationships with all key social media platforms
- The ability to work under pressure and problem solve
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a very well respected organisation with scope for development in the role. Please email a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.