We are looking to hire an Account Manager with a background in the entertainment industry to join our fast-growing team in London. Strong and demonstrable understanding of social media channels, tools and trends is required.
Be-Hookd is the leading entertainment digital agency working with a plethora of top 40 music artists, TV channels and digital gaming/social brands. As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring Account Manager to work across our client roster.
Want to work with a dedicated team of digital heroes and music lovers? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional creative skills and a good grasp of the world of social media to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands.
- The Account Manager has at least 2-3 years demonstrable experience within digital marketing, preferably within the entertainment sector
- Overseeing small team on a number of accounts reporting to the Managing Director
- The Account Manager is responsible for a portfolio of clients or brands.
- The main responsibilities include weekly content plans and monthly strategy across multiple campaigns and also include community management and reporting.
- The Account Manager is required to develop digital strategy (weekly and monthly) based on digital trends, key metrics and best practices.
- The Account Manager is required to assess social media reach, engagement, ROI and growth and autonomously implement fan engagement campaigns for top level clients.
- The work produced is delivered in form of content plans, conversation planners, strategy and pitch decks. Other required tasks are building TOV documents/ decks, sentiment reports, analytics reports and produce strategy decks for existing clients.
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of social media channels, tools and trends to maximise the results of each
- 2+ years’ experience of working in digital marketing in the music industry or agency background, working closely with artists and managers
- Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced high change and hands on environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised.
- Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills.
- Experience / Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding in Microsoft Office. Design and editing skills (HTML, photoshop) would be considered a plus.
- Able to interpret data and research new opportunities and approaches
- Able to think strategically but also take a hands-on approach with all campaigns
- Committed to excellence in digital marketing
- Ability to travel and attend gigs nationally and internationally
Salary on application. Competitive. Dependent on experience.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Account Manager’ as the subject.
Please note that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will not be able to respond to everyone.