Strongroom Studios are looking for an experienced music industry professional to head up their East London studio.
This is a senior management and operational role within a busy, independent recording studio.
- Overall responsibility for the management and promotion of the studio
- Creating monthly sales forecasts and reports for the board
- Managing business running costs in accordance with the approved budget
- Line managing all staff, monitoring workload and providing regular performance reviews and incentives
- Building and maintaining relationships with studio clients to drive new and repeat business
- Overseeing the organization of client requirements
- Project management for special events
- Strategizing business development for growth and expansion
- An organized and self motivated professional within the music industry
- Have strong experience managing a team
- Be efficient and organized with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Have experience managing a financial budget and completing business plans
- Experience within a professional recording studio would be advantageous
- Experience within the Music Industry is essential