Forbes has released its list of the highest-paid DJs and Calvin Harris is on top once again. The Scottish DJ takes the No. 1 spot for the fifth consecutive year with Forbes reporting earnings of $48.5 million (£37.3m) between June 2016 and June 2017.
Harris is currently battling Despacito for the UK No. 1 with his single Feels, featuring Katy Perry.
Tiësto was second on the Forbes rundown, followed closely by US dance duo The Chainsmokers. The full list is below:
1. Calvin Harris ($48.5 million)
2. Tiësto ($39 million)
3. The Chainsmokers ($38 million)
4. Skrillex ($30 million)
5. Steve Aoki ($29.5 million)
6. Diplo ($28.5 million)
7. David Guetta ($25 million)
8. Marshmello ($21 million)
9. Martin Garrix ($19.5 million)
10 Zedd ($19 million)