VEVO UK are looking for a Label Relations & Social Media Manager. Responsible for label relation activities across a wide range of label partners you will need a real passion for music and knowledge of latest music trends. With experience working in social media you will also take the lead in VEVO UK’s social strategy, working to build innovative campaigns with the VEVO community in mind.
JOB SPECIFICATION/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Managing communications with your roster of labels, ensuring VEVO is front of mind and first port of call when planning online video premieres.
- Working with your roster of labels to create innovative promotional campaigns.
- Liaising with labels on scheduled promotions.
- Working with label partners to book talent for VEVO Original Productions.
- Ensure partners are fully serviced with regular reporting including major campaign presentations and reports, weekly key video reports, daily playlisting reports and all other reporting needs.
- Managing VEVO social media accounts & influencing VEVO’s voice and engagement across social media platforms ensuring consistent growth in VEVO’s community.
- Working closely with our Commercial team to ensure innovative campaigns are delivered for our brand partners.
- Working with US head of social media to ensure UK social strategy is aligned and ensuring team are aware of latest trends and best practice in social media.
- Responsible for ensuring label partners are updated and deliver content into VEVO.
- Responsible for organizing and preparing for weekly C&P music meetings, updating promotional slates and reporting back to label partners.
- Ensuring all VEVO departments and PR teams are aware of upcoming campaigns and premiers.
- Experience working within a digital or marketing team at a record label.
- Existing relationships across range of record labels a plus.
- Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with all members of the team.
- Proven track record of implementing & managing social media campaigns.
- The ability to navigate a wide range of personalities.
- A trend setter who is always up to date with the current trends both in music and technology.
- Diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work.
- Excellent organisational abilities.
Please send a cover letter, your CV and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept CV’s from recruiters.