The Digital Edition of Music Week magazine is only available to subscribers. Each week an issue is sent directly to your inbox, and is available online here the day before the official publication date.
As part of your subscription, you will also have access to the Digital Edition via the Music Week iOS app.
To subscribe – click here.
Issue Date: 26/03/2015
- BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra boss Ben Cooper defends cuts to live music
- Recently acquired by Jay Z, streaming company Tidal takes the Big Interview slot
- A special report hears from the organisations at the forefront of the industry’s fight against piracy
- Downtown Music Publishing CEO Justin Kalifowitz discusses his passion for New York and music
- MCPS’ Jane Dyball reflects on her first year as chief executive of the society