The Digital Edition of Music Week magazine is only available to subscribers. Each week an issue is sent directly to your inbox, and is available online here the day before the official publication date.
As part of your subscription, you will also have access to the Digital Edition via the Music Week iPad app.
To subscribe – click here.
Issue Date: 13/06/2013
• US indie music group Glassnote is ready to open its first UK office
• Universal Music UK chairman and CEO David Joseph gets behind iTunes Radio
• Cameron’s pledge to back the British music industry –read his speech in full
• Miles Kane is this week’s Big Interview
• A full report from the World Creators Summit in Washington last week
• Business Analysis crunches the sales numbers of UK labels in Q1 2013