This job has now expired
Artist Day to Day Manager
First Access Entertainment
UK - London
Jun 14th 2017
- Assisting with planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, international touring.
- Assisting with artist brand development – non-music related activities, film, fashion, TV, charity
- International diary management across multiple time zones, including complex promotional schedules, travel bookings, visas, accommodation, re-location and itineraries.
- Acting a key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as necessary to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information – record labels, music polishers, live booking agents, lawyers, accountants, merchandise, touring, brands, PR, producers, agents.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Assisting artists with completing and delivering promotional requests.
- Acting as key management representative for artists on location, including promotional activities, photo shoots, events.
- Supporting artist personal requirements where necessary.
- Assisting with booking and daily management of grooming and styling teams.
- Assisting large brand endorsements from contract to completion, liaising with artist and third parties.
- Assisting with tour merchandise, liaising with artist to plan, design and produce tour ranges for global distribution.
- Assisting with guest list requirements.
- Liaising with Artist stylist on all styling requirements.
You May be Interested in...