A Boutique Music house is looking for a creative sync and marketing manager with a passion for music and an ability to show Initiative and create opportunities. We are looking for an all rounder who is comfortable getting involved in all sync marketing and promotional roles.
Primarily you’d be obtaining greater usage for our music. Obtaining new syncs for feature films,TV, radio and advertising. Previous background in music synchronisation for feature films, either from a label/publisher or film company is an advantage as well as already having established contact with UK film producers/directors and music supervisors.
Your role would include:
- Researching new sync contacts & networking as much as possible to build networks
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with advertising agencies, brands, music supervisors, broadcasters, production companies, directors, editors by way of regular contact and generate new business leads across film, TV, advertising & games.
- Ensuring that our new tracks are sent out to sync contacts on a regular basis
- Negotiating fees & maximising sync revenue
- Understanding of digital music file formats and creating playlists
- Handling & processing sync requests/queries (for both master rights and publishing)
- Offering bespoke composition to clients where appropriate
- Pitching to briefs promptly with the relevant tracks