Digital Channel Manager – Music
Handle recruitment is working with one of the leading talent management companies in the UK to source a Digital Channel Manager to work with a roster of high profile music talent.
This is a brand new role and is primarily focused on devising and executing social media strategies for music artists, creating digital content and providing all round digital support to the wider music division.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging content to optimise key moments that create conversations in the social world
- Co-ordinating, creating and executing regularly updated social media plans and then prepare reports to inform key stakeholders development and strategy
- Working closely with clients, the music team and the brand team and external stakeholders.
- Working with key partners such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Vevo and YouTube
- Delivering against key KPIs including Traffic and engagement (conversion) targets agreed with artist management and the music team
- Amplifying all elements of activity- marketing, promotions- across client channels
- Using native platform analytics and a range of other platforms/ tools to analyse audience- relation and performance data
The ideal candidate will have:
- A comfortable nature when working and liaising directly with talent on a daily basis, the ability to build trusted working relationships with talent
- The ability to build working relationships with other digital/ social media teams relating to a client’s activity in entertainment and music
- Knowledge of design software is desirable for the role. Additionally, the ability to demonstrate your creative flair and create strong visuals and assets for the web on a daily basis
- Keen awareness of current digital design trends and an internet in media technologies and emerging platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication and copy writing skills
- Expert knowledge of social media; highly creative with a passion for the opportunities social media presents for entertainment formats and fan engagement
- Worked in the Entertainment and / or Music industries
- Significant knowledge of digital technologies, platforms and channels of delivery
- An understanding a variety of audiences, their needs and how best to target them using content
- Experience and knowledge of photo and video editing software, basic understanding of videography from a social media perspective
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well respected agency at an exciting time for the organisation, email a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org