Working across several areas of the label’s digital and online business, you will assist with the strategy for streaming services as well as increasing sales of the catalogue on various DSPs. With responsibility for maintaining content across label and artist online properties, you will implement data capture and traffic generating initiatives.
- Helping in the creation of digital products such as multi-artist compilations and mobile applications
- Managing the digitisation, delivery and promotion of assets, both audio and video
- Maintaining a strong and active official online presence for key artists and brands
- Design and build assets for online marketing
- Assist with the day to day running of D 2 C platforms
- Planning and execution of CRM initiatives including design and build of HTML mailers and landing pages
- Ongoing execution of data capture campaigns
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of online music and the digital sphere; with web design, Photoshop and HTML skills.
For further information please get in touch with Claire@handle.co.uk. You can also keep an eye on all job opportunities within the team on our website: www.handle.co.uk