e-Commerce Manager – Music Merchandise
Are you an ambitious e-Commerce professional with experience of merchandising and an understanding of how the live music industry is structured? Do you have experience of how
e-Commerce relates to fashion brands? Are you passionate about music and the music industry?If so, this could be the role for you…
Reporting in the Managing Director, this is a senior level position in which you will be responsible for spearheading the e-Commerce activities of the company by creating profitable and innovative
e-Commerce strategies that deliver to both top and bottom line, driving business for artists and brands.
This role would suit someone with a commercial and analytical approach to business, who has extensive e-Commerce experience within merchandising, fashion or a music-related business.
Key features will include:
- Day-to-day management of artists’ e-Commerce campaigns, delivering a solid e-Commerce retail plan across new stores and product releases.
- Working closely with internal teams to execute artists’ e-Commerce campaigns that drive revenue whilst offering a good customer experience.
- Working closely with the UK e-Commerce team to ensure products are set up correctly, images sourced, and products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential.
- Identifying new product ranges and opportunities for the artists.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid eComms/retail background within merchandising, fashion or a music-related business.
- Experience delivering new release product campaigns and merchandising artist webstores.
- A comprehensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities.
- Platform experience (ideally Magento 2) and wider platforms such as Shopify and Amazon Marketplace highly desirable.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now!