The Artist Relations Department works closely with each label’s Marketing, Promotions and Press departments to organise all UK events as well as large scale international events. The department also works with Access Industries working on their events in addition to overseeing all artist promotional trips.
Summary of the Role:
The Events Production Assistant will support the SVP, UK Artist Relations & International Events with the design, planning and execution of all Warner hosted events both in the UK and Internationally.
- Supporting the SVP with all aspects of event design, planning and execution.
- Assisting with the design of event materials such as invitations and event layouts.
- General admin for the department including creating purchase orders, paying invoices, couriers etc.
- Co-ordinating expenses for the SVP.
- Experience using both CAD and Photoshop
- Ideally some experience in event management
- Keen interest in design, in particular event design
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously
- First-class communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills