Handle is working with a well-known music and entertainment company to find an immediately available International Marketing and Promotions Manager to join a small and eclectic record label on a 9 month contract. Bringing experience from product management on an international scale you will be responsible for:
- Collating marketing plans, as well as assisting with updates and presentations
- Assisting with the management and distribution of music, assets and content
- Assisting with production and scheduling matters
- Co-ordinating promotional visits and promotional schedules, and organising and overseeing media interviews
- Booking staff and artist travel arrangements
This is a fantastic opportunity to market releases for a devise roster of artists including jazz, rock and classical. Perfect for a marketing assistant looking to step up to coordinator level.
Please apply with CV and covering letter.