3 Beat has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Product Manager to join a high profile frontline record label.
As Junior Product Manager, you will be a vital part of the delivery of campaigns for domestic and international releases. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate to step up and help lead campaigns across one of the most commercially successful rosters in UK music.
- Providing general support to Label Manager, A&R & Marketing Teams
- Collating Audio, Video, Artwork & PR assets for each release
- Delivering assets to distribution partners and promotional companies
- Compiling label copy, sales notes & promo reports
- Maintaining digital libraries of release assets
Skills & Experience
- Experience advantageous but not essential, a desire to develop a career in music industry
- Highly motivated with good time management skills, ability to prioritize own workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and quick to learn
- MS Office, Excel, Google Apps, social media platforms - knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing tools are desirable.
- Teamwork ethic
Salary is dependent on experience. The position is based in Liverpool (City Centre)
Please send a CV and short covering letter saying why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com The deadline is 6 pm on 30th June 2018.