Music Industry Jobs
|Location:||UK - London|
|Date posted:||Friday, October 19th 2012|
Marketing Manager - Wilderness Festival
Wilderness Festival is a new older audience family-friendly festival, founded to provide high calibre entertainment within the context of wellbeing and rural beauty. Secret Productions in conjunction with the MAMA Group (Lovebox, Great Escape, Global Gathering) curate and produce this unique show.
The Marketing Manager will need to have a solid background in the marketing of music/arts events and be familiar with festivals. The marketing manager should have previously attended the Secret Garden Party, ideally Wilderness and be a regular festival goer. The position requires a strong understanding of all marketing tools and must be able to think creatively when it comes to marketing niche events. The position requires good networking ability and often a promoter mentality. The Marketing Manager must be computer literate, competent with excel & power point/keynote; they must have excellent written skills.
Detailed aspects of the Marketing Manager role are as follows:
• Co-authorship of a marketing plan and accompanying milestone tracker for all key activity for each project; implementation of plan
• Develop and manage all the content partners within the festival – explore the best possible way to speak to their audience about Wilderness.
• Secure and create assets for partner promotion plus ensuring that Wilderness has a presence on all partner channels.
• Co-manage the delivery of the festival’s website; content management of the website
• Compile weekly/monthly/yearly marketing reports for the festival
• Oversee where necessary online Marketing & Content & Media Partnerships
• Organise artwork for all printed media
• Line manage resident artist for Wilderness & ensuring they deliver onside
• Line managing the flyering and postering campaign for Wilderness Festival locally and nationally
• Co-planning of marketing events, both formal and guerrilla campaigns, with the Creative Directors; production and live management of the events
• Liaising with Creative Directors for all networking opportunities offered by independent collectives & performers; compiling press packs; ensuring delivery to all relevant groups
• Manage local relationships ie. schools, sports centres, clubs etc etc
• Oversee ticket outlets nationally and all ticket marketing
• Responsible for raising PO's and invoices
• Manage sponsor relationships with in house brand partnership division • Manage timeline/diary for team
• Manage seeders/influencers
• Festival Mail-outs: compiling and copywriting mailouts; working with the in-house designer to create an aesthetic template for each project
• Advertising for, interviewing and overseeing interns
• Post Production: responding to all ‘complaints/congratulations’ emails from attendees; debriefing all marketing staff/sub-contractors
Please send CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 14th November 2012