Fantastic opportunity for a strategic and creative Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team within an
established, Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for managing and taking control of the marketing campaigns for a roster of frontline
recording artists; as well as working with other divisions to provide new strategic ideas across the business.
Based in offices in the heart of London, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Managing the rostered artist’s consumer marketing plans, whilst developing relationships with the artists and their management.
- Taking responsibility for artist’s budgets.
- Plan and prepare regular market research meetings to promote campaign planning, timing and
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid managerial and marketing experience, demonstrating the ability to take on major projects and successfully complete them in a timeframe and under pressure.
- An up to date knowledge of the current industry including charts and artists, whilst providing an insight into playlisting and streaming.
- Success at mixing both digital content into the artist’s marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing and briefing agencies on photoshoots and video content.
The successful Marketing Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!