Managing a wide range of acts across our new in-house imprint A4Ward and select Label Services projects, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the label team the Marketing Manager is in charge of coordinating
releases and social media strategy for the A4Ward label and driving artist campaigns through to completion.
- Working with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and profitable campaigns
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Developing and managing the 'A4Ward' label brand
- Social media strategy for ‘A4Ward’
- Asset creation (artwork, press shots, videos, etc.)
- Coordinating external PR teams
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Working with the digital team to deliver digital campaigns
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th December