Cantine are a global creative collective driven by the power of collaboration. Our work has led to breaking sales records, worldwide #1 chart positions, award winning brand and album campaigns, reinvented identities, explosive fanbases and contributing to social change. Our mission is to empower people to interact with each other in real life.
Clients include: BBC, Island, Columbia, RCA, Virgin, Ministry of Sound, Capitol, NHS and TUI.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum of 3-5 years running high profile music artist social campaigns to come on board and navigate, plan and roll out world class record releases. This is a great opportunity to stretch portfolios and gain incredible experience working on innovative, global marketing campaigns. The person applying for this role should be:
- A social media native, understanding how to naturally capture audience attention online
- Leading strategy as well as implementation
- Passionate about music and the music industry
- Ambitious, driven and looking for a career in an exciting environment
- Thrive when collaborating, as well as self motivated when working solo
- A great communicator with a brilliant work ethic and a solution focused outlook
You’ll be responsible for devising digital campaigns and managing social media accounts for a selection of artists on the Cantine roster. This will include executing strategic community engagement with the objective of building loyal and passionate audiences. You should have a talent for storytelling and a unique and creative eye for content.
- Create overarching digital strategies that support the artist/ brand marketing objective.
- Plan content schedules to drive engagement for new and existing fans.
- Roll out plans on channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Tumblr, Music DSPs.
- Help create and establish correct tone of voice for social channels, official site and newsletters.
- Analyse campaigns and translate data into recommendations reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns and tweaking plans to maximise results
- Great copywriting skills, a natural tone and an ability to switch into different online voices
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro knowledge is a plus
- Ability to commission content and oversee the creative process to ensure delivery is on brief
- Lead on global accounts
- Build strong working relationships and networks
- Stretch your portfolio with innovative campaigns
- Be a part of a awesome team of people on a mission to do great things.
Salary dependant on experience level. We are looking for both a permanent and freelance role. Start date, ASAP. To apply, please send cover letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org