Founded in 2008, Enhanced Music is an independent record label and publisher based in London. Releasing across various electronic, dance and commercial genres, the company has an international outlook, with the majority of its artists and sales being abroad. Encompassing 6 labels, over 1500 releases, and now a standalone publishing division, Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry today.
Enhanced is looking for a Sync & Licensing Manager to fill an existing position becoming available in January. You will report to the Creative Director, driving forward the Sync side of the business.
Main Roles include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with music supervisors and creatives within the TV, Film, Advertising and Gaming industries
- Performing music searches and responding to briefs
- Updating contacts with new releases
- Liaising with the Label Manager and Creative Director for new releases and priorities
- Liaising with sync agencies
- Negotiation of sync deals and contracts
- Working closely with our artists for bespoke work and edits to existing catalogue
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Management of label catalogue for effective usage
- Working with the Publishing Department to ensure excellent administration of the catalogue
Key Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Extensive list of contacts for the worldwide TV, Film, Advertising and Gaming industries
- Thorough understanding of music licensing and sync contacts
- Excellent knowledge of the industry, current trends and opportunities
- A love for music and music synchronization
- A broad knowledge across multiple genres but in particular electronic music
- Highly organized, self motivated and driven
- Ability to cope with fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel globally
- Excellent IT Skills
Salary dependent on experience within the industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email email@example.com or call 0207 613 2708 for more information.